Chew Express may collect and use the following types of personal data:
- Data provided to us by you regarding the processing of a business transaction.
- Data provides to us by you through contact forms or external downloads such as name, email address, telephone number, postal address and company to request information about our software or services.
- Where permitted, Chew Express may collect data on certain individuals and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to update, expand and analyse our administration. It also helps us identify new customers and offer products and services that may be interesting to you.
Chew Express may use your personal data for the following:
- To process your request regarding our software or services, including downloading white papers.
- To collect or send you your statements, invoices or payments.
- To offer you relevant marketing messages, such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers on services. All such in accordance with new legislation or with your request.
Whenever you visit the Chew Express website, a small file is stored on the hard disk of your computer. These so-called Cookies improve the functionality of the Chew Express website(s) by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier for you to log in and use the website(s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but they do identify the device of a user.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you wish, you can configure your browser to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies. Open the Help section of your browser, which explains the different options for cookie preferences. If you have cookies turned off, you may not have access to all functionalities of our websites.
- Analysis – We like to optimise the website by tracking users on the website to improve user experience.
- To store your previously filled-out forms – this saves you time when filling out new forms.
- Showing our advertisements when you visit other websites.
Our website has buttons (so-called widgets) for sharing social media which are hosted by a third party, called ‘Addthis’. These buttons may collect your IP address, which pages you visit and may use a cookie on your device to enable the functionality. Your interaction with these functions is controlled by the company providing these functionalities. For more information, please visit the web page of the company in question.
We track the pages you visit using Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to check how our website functions and how to improve your online experience.
Remarketing by Google AdWords
Use of the Facebook Pixel
Chew Express uses the Facebook Custom Audience Tool to track your behaviour on Facebook. Facebook links your email address to a unique number, which is then used to show you the best fitting advertisements. This better allows us to offer you an optimal service. Of course, we do not share any personal data with other parties.
All personal data you provide us remains secure and confidential. Chew Express will not share your data with other companies. We comply to industry standards to protect the data provided to us. We store all your data securely, both during transmission and after we have received your data. This protects your data against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, publication, alteration or deletion. However, we cannot guarantee that we can exclude every risk of misuse of your personal data by others with ill intent. Pleas store your personal login details in a safe place and immediately contact us if you observe an unauthorised use of your password or another security breach.
We may disclose your personal data and/or user data if we are requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or governmental institution investigating suspicious illegal activities.
Updates to this policy